Last updated: 21/03/2019
Core Clinic ltd., operating as Kilkenny Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic” operates this website https://www.kilkennyphysioclinic.com .
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of certain information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use While using our Site
The following are ways in which data may be collected through our site.
- Response to queries – Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, telephone number and email address. These are voluntarily submitted to us via email when communicating with us via our website. This will be used to respond to your initial contact with us.
- Communications – We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that are deemed relevant to your initial query or contact with us. They will not be used for random mail shots or marketing.
- Log Data – Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- We may also use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze data. The Log Data section is for businesses that use analytics or tracking services in websites or apps, like Google Analytics.
- Cookies – Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- Security – The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Sharing of your data
We will not share any of your data with any other body or organisation unless it is required to ehnace your care in our clinic, comply with the law or protect our rights.