Kilkenny Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
WE HAVE REMAINED OPEN THROUGHOUT THE COVID PANDEMIC
Under Sub Section 15 of essential services we kept our clinic open for a limited service, we are now happy to say we are fully operational again offering all our services in our brand new custome designed clinic providing a clean, protected and safe environment.
- Strict screening guidelines adhered to
- Strict cleaning and infection control guidelines adhered to
- Physical consults available
- Home visits available
- Online Consults available – call 056 7752258
- Online Pilates available – email email@example.com
- Small social distanced physical pilates classes now also available
We made the decision to stay open as we can not allow people to remain in pain during this time, and to help prevent people attending A&E or GP surgeries
Kilkenny Physiotherapy Clinic was established in 1994 and is currently the longest established independent physiotherapy clinic in Co. Kilkenny. We now operate out of three centres – Please note change of Premises from Maudlin St.:
- Unit 1, Enterprise house, Kilkenny, R95 V9H9 – Previously located on Maudlin Street
- Clontubrid, Freshford, Co. Kilkenny, R95 W9W8.- Our clinic & Pilates Studio opposite the school.
- Unit 3, Enterprise House, Dublin Rd., Kilkenny, R95 K067. – Our Pilates Studio & Gym beside Axa Insurance
You can either drop in or give us a call @ 056 7752258
Why Choose Us?
- We employ only Physiotherapists who have completed a BSc or MSc in Physiotherapy and so are eligible to become Chartered Physiotherapists. We currently have 6 on staff.
- We offer an in-depth Assessment and accurate Diagnosis before developing an effective treatment plan so you need less sessions.
- We tailor your exercise program so you can continue your treatment at home and offer long term advice and exercise regimes to help prevent injury recurrence.
- Finally, We Genuinely Care about our patients.