Kilkenny Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
WE ARE REMAINING OPEN THROUGHOUT THE COVID PANDEMIC
Under Sub Section 15 of essential services we are keeping our clinic open for a limited service
- Strict screening guidelines adhered to
- Strict cleaning and infection control guidelines adhered to
- 1 client, 1 staff per hour
- Physical consults available – if deemed essential – call 056 7752258/0857577842
- Home visits available – if deemed essential
- Online Consults available – call 056 7752258
- Online Pilates available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
We made the decision to stay open as we can not allow people to remain in pain during this time, and to help prevent people attending A&E or GP surgeries
Kilkenny Physiotherapy Clinic was established in 1994 and is currently the longest established independent physiotherapy clinic in Co. Kilkenny. We now operate out of three centres:
- 7 Maudlin Street, Kilkenny City R95 FE40. – Our main clinic opposite the back entrance into Langtons.
- Clontubrid, Freshford, Co. Kilkenny, R95 W9W8.- Our clinic & Pilates Studio opposite the school.
- Unit 3, Enterprise House, Dublin Rd., Kilkenny, R95 K067. – Our Pilates Studio & Gym beside Axa Insurance
You can either drop in or give us a call @ 056 7752258
Why Choose Us?
- We employ only Physiotherapists who have completed a BSc or MSc in Physiotherapy and so are eligible to become Chartered Physiotherapists. We currently have 6 on staff.
- We offer an in-depth Assessment and accurate Diagnosis before developing an effective treatment plan so you need less sessions.
- We tailor your exercise program so you can continue your treatment at home and offer long term advice and exercise regimes to help prevent injury recurrence.
- Finally, We Genuinely Care about our patients.